Monday, August 13, 2012

I have a secret

I have a secret.

I met someone. His name is Lenny.

Lenny came into my life on December 25th, 2011.

I asked my mom Santa for Lenny.

Santa brought me Lenny. I had no idea how helpful Lenny would be in my life.

He sleeps with me every night.

His soft fur is great for wiping away tears.

The best part of it all, he doesn't talk.
Ever.

Lately Lenny has been bugging me.

He wants a spot in my blog.

"Your blog is depressing, angry, cold, dark and scary. My life is Coo, and full of happy, fun filled adventures. You could blog my adventures. Make your blog happy and smell fab".

Lenny says.

With much battles, I have decided to shut Lenny up give Lenny his very own spot in my blog.

So here we go.

Meet Lenny!
I came home and found Lenny like this in my bed.

I don't ask questions about his sex life.

He doesn't ask questions about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment