Saturday, October 20, 2012

Screaming

Written Sept 20th, 2010
Last night I was woken up from a dead sleep by S. yelling. 

It was so real, my earrings were ringing. I sat up straight in bed, realizing I am alone, and just heard him yell. I was shaking, upset, and scared to death.. I was terrified. That was the most frightened I have ever been in my whole life.

I couldn't get over the sound of his voice, almost like he was screaming? Unfortunately the jolt out of my sleep, made me forget what he said.. He said something like "This isn't right" or "Something is wrong", I can't remember exactly. I remember being confused about what isn't right?

I keep feeling like he is stuck somewhere between earth and heaven. Maybe he has unsettled business. Maybe that's what happens to a suicide victim.

But the fact that he is with me every night in my sleep is worry some. He should be up in heaven, doing his heavenly business, and not with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment