Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

I have a confession to make.

Hurricane Sandy has me worried sick about my widow friends.

Sure, I have friends that are in Sandy's path, but they aren't ALONE. They have their husband!

I am just sick - watching and waiting for my widow friends (and their children) to reappear online so I know they are safe.

Now I feel guilty. Sure I am worried about my married friends, but I am worried sick about my widow friends.

I'm a shitty friend to be worried more about my widow friends then my "normal" friends.

I freak out with lighting and thunder, I can't imagine going through a storm like Sandy alone.
I can't imagine being hunkered down, in my house, alone, waiting for this shit to pass!!

Widow friends - I love you.
Please check in when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment