Monday, June 25, 2012

Suicide all over again

I had a dream.

S. killed himself again.

Like he came back to life, and killed himself again.

My first thoughts were "Well shit, I've already done this, so this will be easy. I'll just do the funeral and everything the same as the first time!"

My second thought was "Fuck, he didn't fit in one urn the first time, which means I need to buy TWO urns again, what the fuck am I going to do with two urns which will equal FOUR urns??".

Note to self: Marry someone that weights less then 200lbs so he will fit in one urn.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm the Madwoman from Diary of a Madwoman (www.seriouslythisreallyhappened.com) Thank you for writing this. You are helping me to not feel crazy for what I write on my blog. Esp the Note to self part ;) Keep it up sista. This writing stuff is healing.

    ReplyDelete