Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gay love is LOVE!

This story is sad but a must watch. I brought several things from it.

First of all, love is LOVE, no matter how you look at it. And guess what? Love IS enough.

Second, friends, married or not married.. PLEASE have a will. PLEASE.

Third, in a moment of tragedy, don't let ANYONE make decisions for you (such as personal belongings). I know I wasn't strong enough to fight for myself and Seth's wants, so I depended on my family.
They did not allow things to happen that I didn't want or was not ready for.

Have someone you can trust, put them in your will as a decision maker.

Death causes people to do horrible things to each other, unfortunately I have been a victim of that. I have been blamed for S.''s death. His family disowned me.They lost the last piece of S., which is ME.
But guess what? We were married, so his family had no rights or say.

Gay marriage needs to be made legal. Loving someone gives YOU the right to take control of their final wishes, finances, personal belongings.

Love IS enough, and these things need to come to a stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pR9gyloyOjM

No comments:

Post a Comment