Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Missed phone call

You see, I always have the people I talk to the most, programmed in my phone as A Joe Blow. Or A Mom
Then it's listed first in my contacts (A starts the alphabet!).

I somehow put my contacts in my moms phone and I haven't fixed it.

Anyway. My momma has been sickly, so she went to take a cold bath.

When she got out, she had a missed call.

Missed call from A Husband at 8:08pm on 7/24/12. His phone number, the way I programmed it in my phone.

This is the second time this has happened to her. Last time was in January 2012. Back then I called the number, to find it had a new owner.. I told him I had the wrong number.
Sad day to find out your DH's phone number has been given away.

We have a TON of weird stuff happen around us. I can't even begin to list them all.

This week, my smoke alarm(s) randomly started beeping.

I walked from room to room, trying to find the smoke detector.
It wouldn't stop.
I would walk out of the room.
As soon as my ass hit the couch, it would beep again.
It went on for like an hour.
It finally stopped when I was getting ready to rip all of them out of the ceiling.
He saw my crazy and was like "Oh fuck, stop! I pushed her insane!"


Today in light of the phone call news, I am starting to think the smoke alarms were S.

Last year I went to a psychic. She told me S. messes with electronics, but he says I don't realize it.
Turns the light off, etc.

I thought I would document this phone call.
And I'll start documenting all the random shit that happens to me and my mom (she gets a ton of stuff, jealous!).

I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment