Friday, March 16, 2012

Past life's

Very early on in our relationship, S. and I talked about our past life's.

Since I believe in past life's, and I believe you come to earth to learn certain things, and if you don't learn from it.. well.. You have to come back to earth and do it over again.

Basically I believe hell is earth, and you have to go to hell until you learn whatever lessons it is to learn. Once you have experienced or learned the lessons meant for you, you retire in heaven.. and can CHOOSE to come back if you want to. I believe some people are sent to experience what it's like to be an aborted baby. Or what it's like to murder someone. I believe I am supposed to experience seeing the love of my life suffer immensely for 3 years, never give up on him, and experience losing a spouse through suicide.

S. and I had the same beliefs on hell and past life's.

I have always believed in my last life, I died by lighting or a snake. = My extreme fear of both. I believe I have never been a wife or a mother. I believe I am on my last life on earth, and have always believed that I won't live past my 30's. (I see why I believe I won't live past my 30's now!!).

S. always said in his last 5 life's, he committed suicide, and had to come back to earth. He always said he that it isn't his last time on earth, he knows he will have to come back again.

I think about that daily now.

It rings so loud in my ears.

Goes to show, what we thought or believed, might actually be true.
And I might not live past my 30's.


No comments:

Post a Comment