Saturday, December 21, 2013

Movie Review: We're The Millers

Last night I watched We're The Millers.

The movie is insanely funny. I laughed through the whole movie.

On the negative side - The suicide reference (The best way to kill yourself) I found insulting and tacky.

Even before I knew the devastation of my husband's suicide, I didn't find suicide funny.

Suicide isn't funny. Yet movie producers put it in movies, thinking it's funny.

Maybe some people find it funny. But to a suicide survivor, it's insulting.

I've been warned that Anchorman 2 has a failed suicide scene in it, so be warned.

Other than the suicide reference, We're The Millers was hilarious.

I give We're The Millers 4 stars out of 5. They lost a star due to the suicide reference.

Highly recommend, make sure to watch the outtakes at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment